To copy and paste this story

I posted this story on facebook a few years ago, and it still makes me laugh so I thought that I would share it here. 


This story belongs to a former student...


And it's TRUE!

Ok, so this kid's mom's aunt's friend (I know I know, keep reading) is dog-sitting for an old dog. The couple that left told her that the dog might die while they're away and not to worry if it happens. She arrives at the house and the dog has died (sad) but the woman doesn't know what to do with it so she puts it in a briefcase to take it home until the family returns from vacation.

On the bus ride home a man starts hitting on her, and asks her what's in the briefcase, not to be embarrassed she says a lap-top and MP3 player. The bus stops, the man punches her in the face and steals the briefcase.


That's all.

Comments

Popular Posts